Sunday 30 January 2011

Sundays post

hello hello hello :)
I hope you've had a good week and a good weekend.
my week has been alright :) got my exam over and done with on fri and fingers crosses i did okay! I don't actually know how it went, you know when after an exam you walk out and you just don't have a clue if you've done well or not. I did run out of time which annoyed me because that's at least 10 marks lost :/
it annoys me that exams har to be done to time. surely it should be testing you on your knowledge, not your ability to write fast?
hm anyway, no more exams till summer now YAY.
so after the exam me and friends went down to a pub/restaurant for a bite and then me and my friend elliott went back to mine and watched skins. what did you think of it? I can't decide if I liked it or not. some people were saying it was mega bad and not worth watching but I didn't think it was all that bad tbh.
then me elliott and two other friends rose and rosie went to the cinema to see black swan. I defo recomend it to anyone who hasn't been yet! it I incred!!! I love natalie portman, she is so sweet. and mila is in it tooo :) she is so beautiful.
loved the movie, every second of it. in fact I want to go watch it again!

after cinema, we really fancied going out so we tried out this new club in Leicester called republic and it was actually alright. I drank abit too much and so memorys abit fuzzy. but I'm going there again this Saturday :)
so yeah spent yesterday in bed mostly recovering, my hangover wasn't bad, I really only had a headache but I was so so tired. I can't handle lack of sleep. OAP or what!? ;)
babysat last night with my boyfriend. little olivia is so gorgeous, she is growing so fast! and she has just started walking, so cute.

today i have done nothing :)
I have recently discovered 'weheartit.com' and I am on it everyday now. I love searching pictures of my gave celebraties and so I'm thinking of maybe once a week posting about each celeb I love. most of them of women I think ha, and I don't mean to sound like I love them in a lesbian way, I just find them so beautiful and it's so inspireing. got the odd hot guy ones though :) wahoo.

also another thing I'm obsessing over at the moment is an app I discovered from my cousin emily. it's called 'instagram' and it's totally free so I advise everyone to download it. basically you have your own profile just to upload pictures that you can edit on there and make them look vintage and 90's. I love it cause I really live photography so I have uploaded sone of pictures I have taken through the past years such as the London eye when I went to London and nice stuff like that.
if you want to take a look, download the app and my username is 'sophiedigioia' :)

I hope you all sleep well.
nighty night, don't go letting the bed bugs bite..

srdx.

No comments:

Post a Comment